Posted in Knitting



Dumb bunny

This is the bunny blanket I was doing to take a break from my Cocoon project (which, BTW, has become my worst nightmare since being required to “reverse pattern to match right side.” … Riiiiiiiiight).

This was terrible yarn to work. It was Bernat something or other. The pattern for the head was to sl 1, p1, which I did — at least I did it as well as I could without actually being able to SEE the stitch. Turns out that wasn’t good enough, because when I went to stuff the head, there was no opening. Very dumb. Not a dumb pattern, but a very dumb bunny trying to knit it with this very dumb yarn.

I think this is what they call operator error.

And another one bites the dust-bunny.